- 06042020 -

DAY 20 ALREADY?!

OMG, I can't believe is already the 20th day!
Not sure if we are going to extend MCO, hopefully we don't have to because I need a job!😭
Our PM will announced on 10th, just hope for the best.🤞🏻

Our Deputy Director-General made an announcement on today's update.

LOOK AT THE RECOVERED CASES!
Although we are still far from fully recovered, but at least this is a good achievement!
Hope we can keep it up!
Of course, the number of death is increasing daily and the number of new cases are increasing daily too.

Due to the great success on my watermelon smoothie last night, I decided to make again because my yogurt is going to expire soon.😂
Oscar wants it to so I am making for two servings today.
Here's a short and unprofessional vlog I have.


We also have a few bits of papaya cubes left, so Oscar's mum asked me to blend papaya smoothie for his dad.
I did a video for that but VERY-SMART-ME ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE VIDEO WITHOUT SAVING!
Life...


Look at his satisfied face!

Based on my previous experience, I only froze a cup of watermelon and the other cup was chilled in the refrigerator.
It turned out quite watery like normal watermelon juice, somehow the "smoothie" texture wasn't there.
I guess is still better to freeze the watermelon cubes so that it is cool, chill and nice to drink.
I am going to freeze up some watermelon and see how it goes tomorrow.

Nothing much update today.
Stay safe everyone!

blogged,
Sharlyn