- 08042020 -

DAY 22 - WHAT AN UNHEALTHY DAY.

Today is an unhealthy day.
I had late lunch and early dinner, only have 3 hours break in between.
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

After lunch, I didn't move much, probably at all. HAHAHAHA
I was surfing internet as usual and did some research.
Then after that was dinner time already.

Oscar's mum cooked Butter Chicken today.
She tried to use pasteurised milk I had in the refrigerator for her first attempt.
It didn't turn out the taste that we expected because she doesn't have curry leaves, but overall it taste quite good.
A good 8/10.

My mum has been making lotsa food at home these days.
She made Char Siew (Caramelised pork); god damnit my favourite!
She also made cakes, cookies, BBQ, Mee hoon kueh (pan mee in KL), and a lot of food that I love!
I AM GOING TO MAKE HER COOK ALL WHEN I GO HOME.

I didn't workout today.
My feeling is kinda complex.
I didn't want to workout but I feel guilty at the same time.
I AM GOING TO MAKE MYSELF MOVE TOMORROW, I SWEAR.

Not sure if is the time of the month?
That's why my appetite increased and also laziness increase.
Hormones... (blaming hormones again LOL)


Guys, we had already hit 4K.
This is serious.
Please, STAY HOME, PEOPLE!
ONLY GO OUT WHEN YOU NEED TO BUY THINGS, OTHERWISE JUST STAY HOME.

STAY HOME, FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING GOOD.

blogged,
Sharlyn