- 10042020 -

LOST COUNT ON DAYS, BUT TODAY IS PANCAKE DAY!

Our PM just announced that we are on an extended MCO for the second time till 28th April.
Well, I am surprised in a bit but not to be very surprised at the same time.

I was on the phone with my grandma this evening and she is still blaming me for quitting my previous job before I officially got a new one.
Well, I mean... I don't blame her from blaming me and I am also sort of lazy to explain to her coz the more I am trying to explain, it seems like I am trying to cover my beautiful ass more.
So, just go with the flow.
After all she is already so old, is kinda pointless to argue with her too isn't it?
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT RESPECT HERE.

Well, I got insomnia last night.
As usual, I was watching drama till midnight and suddenly, my vape was functioning automatically by itself!
I SWEAR TO GOD! I WAS SO FUCKING SCARED!
I thought it was some technical issue there as I didn't turn it off after I used.
BUT IT WENT TWICE! T W I C E !
I was so fucking scared that I have to switch the lights on with me.
I couldn't sleep in the dark and it was kinda dark outside too.
So I slept at 7 ish in the morning after the sun is up.

Is it me, overthinking about it or it happened to be some technical issue?
I DON'T KNOW!
Anyway, I switched it off immediately after seeing it "vaped" twice by itself.
MY LIFE WAS ON A RISK FOR A SEC, GOD DAMNIT.

Well, today I tried to make pancake by myself, without any assistance.
It was my first attempt ok?
Previously I made pancakes with my aunt's and cousin's assistance, I didn't make it alone before.
I was craving for pancakes for weeks already but didn't have the chance to make it.
I was given an opportunity to make my own breakfast today, why not?


This, is soufflé, also known as the fluffy pancake.
OKAY, TBH?
I wanted to make something like this.
This was my expectation okay?
Due to some miscommunication with my fingers and brain, I searched for the wrong recipe.

Then somehow, the recipe turned out to be for this pancake.

Again, I really thought it would have turn out to this.
A beautiful, soft pancake.

However, in reality...

It became this.

HOLY COW! SERIOUSLY, SHARLYN NG?
FOR GOD FUCKING SAKE!
I ONCE THOUGHT IN A SEC, IT COULD BE THE WRONG PANCAKE BUT IT PROBABLY TASTE GOOD?

BUT SERIOUSLY, I WAS WRONG.
IT TASTED SO HORRIBLE!
I DOUBT FOR A SEC.


Many people mistaken it as Roti Canai,
 BUT HEY, IS THE CHINESE PANCAKE THAT OUR GRANDMA WILL FRY AT HOME FOR BREAKFAST OR SNACK OKAY?

So, my day was full of laughter and joke today.
I SWEAR, I WILL MAKE A BETTER ONE SOMEDAY.
NOT TOMORROW BUT SOMEDAY.

 blogged,
Sharlyn