- 07042020 -

DAY 21.

WOW, we had survived for 21 days and that means we still have another 7 days to go!

To be honest, I am a lil bit lazy today.
Nothing much happened today.
I woke up early and IDK why, showered then ready for brunch.

After brunch I took a short nap and I had a very weird dream.
I dreamt that it was raining outside and I was outside to keep the dry clothes.
Somehow one of the clothes flew away and it fell on the road.
The nightgown was soaked in a paddle of water, and suddenly I saw something started to shine continuously on the road. 🤯
I am not sure if it is sapphire or diamond?
It sparkled in blue!
It was so beautiful that I wasn't even wet under the rain like wtf?
The dream was so surreal.
I woke up after the dream and it was going to start raining as what I predicted in my dream except THERE ARE NO SAPPHIRE ON THE ROAD.

Then I played PUBG with friends again before dinner.
I was supposed to workout for an hour today but I am just not in the mood today.
Don't get me wrong, I am not feeling blue, is just day I don't feel like moving so much today.

After workout, I blended watermelon smoothie again.
YES, AGAIN.
BECAUSE I WANT TO GET RID OF MY SOON-TO-BE-EXPIRED YOGURT.

Oh yea, I received two e-mails from the company that I applied before RMO.
Unfortunately, I didn't get to proceed to their interviews.
I was sort of down but I also tried to put myself into their shoes and think about the current situation.

It's okay, everything happened for a reason and a better one is coming to me!
That's what I told myself every time but seems the "better ones" haven't reach me yet.
WANT ME TO WAIT UNTIL I TURN 80 YEARS OLD IS IT?


blogged,
Sharlyn